shoponline Online Banking
UKFCU understands that your schedule is full and your time is valuable. Online banking makes it fast and easy for you to manage your finances when it’s most convenient.
With online banking, you can take care of all your financial needs, including:
- Check your savings and checking accounts
- Card Controls for debit and credit cards
- Pay bills
- Review your mortgage, credit card and loan balances
- Schedule transfers and payments
- Setup travel alerts
- Track your spending
- Automatic transaction downloads to Quicken
With UKFCU’s Bill Pay, receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse. It’s simple, safe and guaranteed. Pay anyone from your mortgage company to your gardener. Plus, you can track the status of every single bill you pay. Log onto Bill Pay through Online Banking today!
Take care of your bills in 3 easy steps! Log into Online Banking and click on "Bill Payment" in the menu list.
1. Select "Pay by Check."
2. Select the account you would like to enroll in Bill Pay.
3. Start adding payees and payments.
Online banking is not only more convenient, it also reduces paper waste. Free yourself of paper clutter and increase your account security with UKFCU e-Statements.
To opt-in to e-Statements:
1. Login to Online Banking. Click "Statements” from the menu list.
2. Select “Statement Preferences.”
3. Select "e-statements" as your preferred delivery method. Carefully read the e-statement delivery disclosure and check the acceptance box.
4. Click "Submit” to begin receiving e-Statements. You will receive a courtesy e-mail monthly letting you know your e-Statement is ready to view in your Online Banking account.
5. Once you complete the e-Satement Opt-in you will receive a notice to verify you are signed up.
6. Please note, you may have to toggle between the paper and e-statement dropdown in order to highlight the "Submit" button.
It’s that easy! You will receive your next account statement electronically (for those accounts you have signed up in Online Banking). To add accounts to your Online Banking, please contact any of our branch locations.
signpost External Account Transfers
Have you ever wished you could transfer money between an account that you have at another institution and your Credit Union account without writing a check and driving all over town?
UKFCU online banking gives you the ability to transfer funds between your credit union account and another bank, all from your laptop! Please note, it may take several days to see external transfers in either your UKFCU account or an external financial institution.
With UKFCU e-Alerts you never have to worry about a surprise with your finances again. Set up e-Alerts to notify you via email or text message whenever there is a change to one of your accounts.
Opt-in to e-Alerts by logging into Online Banking and select "Alerts" from the menu list. Customize your e-Alerts to notify you with the information you want, when you want it. There are no limits to the number of e-Alerts you can have, and e-Alerts are available on every type of account you may have. It's one more layer of protection UKFCU provides for our members!