briefcase Employment Opportunities
If you enjoy helping people, your opportunity awaits! UKFCU is a rapidly growing, not-for-profit, federally chartered credit union dedicated to providing quality financial services. For 85 years, our commitment to providing exceptional customer service to every member of the cooperative sets us apart from other organizations!
UKFCU is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. UKFCU invites you to review the current “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” poster as part of the application process. A link to the most current posters is here. Please also see the Supplemental EEO Poster (PDF).
Applications are only accepted through our online application system. However, if you need assistance with any part of the application process or are unable to apply online because of a medical condition or disability and need an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department by email at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request. Please note, UKFCU accepts only employment applications that are complete and received by the Office of Human Resources by the specified deadline for each opening.
The Hiring Process
- Submit completed application
- Phone screen with Hiring Manager
- Soft-Inquiry credit check
- Interview with hiring manager
- Selected candidate receives employment offer
- Criminal background check + employment and education verification
- Start date scheduled
- Offer letter and first day details sent
We strive to create a professional environment that fosters personal growth and motivates employees to do their best. At UKFCU, employees are an important part of our success, and we are excited that you wish to include us in your career search.
Core Value Statements
- Integrity – We will do what is fair, honest, and trustworthy
- Commitment – We will work with unity of purpose and place the goals of the organization above our own
- Service – We will educate members and provide service that is convenient, responsive, secure, and equitable
- Professionalism – We will be knowledgeable and treat each other and members with mutual respect
- Accountability – We will be responsible for our actions both as individuals and as an organization
Mission and Vision
Our Mission: Members helping members achieve financial well-being
Our Vision: Building financial partnerships member by member