Sometimes to build a greater business, you need some extra capital. UKFCU offers fast and easy business loans for qualified businesses. Whether you’re an existing business looking to expand, or an entrepreneur with a start-up idea, UKFCU is here to help you with the financial details so you can focus on making your dreams come true.
form Business Loan Application
Before you start your business loan application, please have the following available:
- 3 years of your most recent personal tax returns with schedules and statements
- 3 years of your most recent business tax returns with K-1s and statements (if applicable)
- Most recent year-end Profit & Loss and balance sheet (if applicable)
- Pro-Formas (for new businesses)
- Personal Financial Statement signed and dated with any applicable debt schedules or rent rolls
For more information about business loan options, just fill out the brief Online Business Loan Inquiry form below:
*This is not an application--just an inquiry to get the loan process started.
creditcard Business Credit Cards
When opportunity strikes you have to be ready to make a move. A business credit card from UKFCU is the secure way to pay for business related expenses without the worry of hidden fees. UKFCU business credit cards offer low rates and other rewards you won’t find anywhere else.
Benefits of a UKFCU business credit card include:
- CURewards Program
- Emergency cash if your card is stolen
- Extended warranty protection on purchase items
- Low credit card interest rates
Commercial Relationship Officer
Lee Jackson is a Commercial Relationship Officer at UKFCU. Lee began his career in the lending industry in 1995 and holds a B.A. in Organizational Management from Midway College.
Lee has held many positions in the credit union industry serving as branch manager for Liberty Alliance Federal Credit Union then as Vice President & Loan Manager. He also managed the Indirect Lending Program at Members Heritage Federal Credit Union.
With experience in both lending and credit unions, Lee’s role at UKFCU is to help businesses obtain the loans and business services they need to grow. Contact Lee Jackson at [email protected] or 859.264.4278 to learn how UKFCU can help your business thrive.