We need your opinion about the service provided at the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union!
We need your opinion about the service at the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union, and we are willing to pay you to give it to us!
As a member-owner of the credit union, you have a special interest in making sure the employees give you and other members the best possible service available. That’s why we are asking you to evaluate our service as part of your routine visits and calls to the credit union.
Mystery shopping is not difficult. Anytime you visit or call the credit union, you are already consciously or subconsciously evaluating the service you are receiving. Now, we want you to tell us about your experience. As a mystery shopper, we’ll ask you to observe or listen for certain things. Next, shoppers would log on to a website and fill out an easy-to-complete form, and you are done. When your shop is complete, the credit union will credit $10 to $25 to your account, depending on the type of shop you have completed. It’s that easy!
University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union has contracted with MemberShoppers, a respected provider of mystery shopping services to credit unions across the country to coordinate this program. We do this to ensure that each of your evaluations is confidential. Employees will not know which member has evaluated their service.
Sound interesting? Follow these steps to register:
- Go to www.MemberXP.com
- Click on the link that says, Become a Shopper near the top of the page.
- Under Get Started Now, Click on the yellow box, REGISTER TO SHOP NOW!
- Create a username and password and enter your contact information.
- In the box below the question “From which Credit Union did you receive the shopper invitation,” enter University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union.
- In the box that asks for your validation code, enter the word UKFCU.
- Read and understand the Independent Contractor Agreement and then check the boxes. Click on the Click to Continue button.
- On the screen that follows, choose a branch from the drop-down list that you use the most often.
Once your registration has been submitted and you have been selected to participate, you will receive further guidance about your role as a shopper and details about the program from MemberShoppers. Space is limited in the program, so if you are interested, apply today. Still not sure? Call University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union and ask for Jennifer Alimento at 859.264.4217 to find out more. We hope you’ll help us serve you even better! Many thanks!
Please Note: Former and current employees of the credit union and their family members are not eligible to participate in the mystery shopping program.